ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smokehoes :)

Clio 172 phase 1
Hey guys and gals just spreading the word of some of my local guys who've started their own group up :) trust me if speed and a "money's no object " car tuning scene gets you hard you'll wanna check them out :) here is a little vid just to give you an idea hit over YouTube or FB for more action :) http://youtu.be/UhSjAOuqra8

please refrain from snotty comments as I can assure you these guys are self made lol " you'll see what I mean "

Clio 172
Really nice guys, and lances video skills are brilliant.

Followed them from my jap days and met them at the 6two1 meet at Colchester a few weeks ago.
Love lances skyline!

Clio 172 phase 1
Yeh that skyline is a beast they've got some serious kit lol just thought I'd get them a show out on here :) all boot publicity Simons Ferrari 458 is where it's at got myself in a little race with him on some B roads I was at like 90 and he let it have it noise was beyond I had to slow down was overwhelmed lmao would be nice to have that sort of $$$

Clio 172
Yeah they were telling me how they've got some massive builds coming up like an s2k that they will be giving away at some point just like their EP3 too

Clio 172 phase 1
Yeh there off the rocker Japfest 2012 they offered 40k to someone to get someone's tattooed across their face.... Just wish I'd have gone lmao

Clio 172
Haha nutters, I like the smokehoes thing though cause they do the sort of stuff I'd do if I was loaded