ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smooth as a baby's Ar**

Clio RT
my mate just photo-shoped my car, he took the bumpstrips off, and smoothed front bumper down, just wondering if anyones got any hints or tips on smoothing bumpstrips. i know how to remove them as i already colour coded them, just wondering what to do for best results on smoothing. cheers

1.2 Dynamique billabong
would most likely be a bodyshop job, it would probaly involve removing the bump strips and either welding small squares to fill the bumpstrip clip holes or one long strip to fill the indent (and holes), then applying filler and blending it flat into the door / quarter panel

Clio RT
would most likely be a bodyshop job, it would probaly involve removing the bump strips and either welding small squares to fill the bumpstrip clip holes or one long strip to fill the indent (and holes), then applying filler and blending it flat into the door / quarter panel

shot in the dark here but any idea how much i'll be looking at to get this done?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
its hard to say mate will depend on the bodyshop, and as is often the way you get what you pay for. you will want to go somewhere decent so they can blend the paint properly into the rest of the panel. probably looking at £350+ at a guess mate

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Rage 16v did it to his car and IIRC cost him a fortune and I thinkit quickly began to show signs of where the work had been done :(

middo's old beast, was done by a bodyshop but IIRC it was a constant pain with drooping etc;

DSC03177.gif

DSC03218-1.gif

DSC03224-1.gif

jamie

^Loved that bus!

miss it and no idea where josh "medici" bloke went to! was always talking about selling it, hope its ok :(

yeah as ali said it started to fall and settle in too much so, well, drooped lol

jamie