ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snapped ariel.

Fiesta ST-3
Only had the car 2 months and some local dimwit took it upon themselves to 'de-ariel' my car. They just pulled it out, taking the thread out of the base with it. I have a spare but it wont screw into the base because the thread is no longer attached.

It's a 182, do I need a new base? If so, how are they attached? Seems just stuck on tbh but I want to be sure.

Not to sure myself but in other cars you need to take the headlining down to get to the nuts and undo it. Plus the wiring is in the headlining.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
I just changed mine yesterday, took a load of pics for making a wee guide I'll stick it up shortly and link ya mate

172 cup- suzu rf600r
no worries mate, have just posted it there but mods need to approve first as I've submitted it to the guides section, you'll be needing to source a new base first anyway eh?