ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneak Preview - Coilovers on....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Car filthy and not the final drop as i'm gunna have a play this weekend! This is just the height we put them on at! lol

coil3.gif

coil2.gif

coil1.gif

coil44.gif

coil5.gif

Not gunna play to much as she now handles mint! :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Aint got a clue mate! lol! I'd say it was about 60ish?

The top of the wheel arch is 54cm of the ground or something?

Its going right down this weekend though. being a new toy an all! ;)

320d
Looks great mate i need to take some up to date pics

Mine must be -60mm aswell but it doesn't look all that low compared to the shocks and springs setup but it has to be really

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah these pics dont do the car justice although i think i may put my 15's on for a laugh this weekend.

You on coilovers now rich yeah? How close is your wheel to the bottom of the coil?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Was thinking of dropping the back a tad clarkie but dont want to screw the handling!

2005 Impreza WRX STI
if u want handling mate have it sat slightly higher at the back! i just wanted mine for looks! the 172 wasnt daft low due to being more for handling but my valver was just slammed! looked mint... yours does!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah clarkie thats what i mean. Got to keep the back fairly high to keep the handling and tbh it feels great like this. Proper Go-Kart stylee!

Cheers for the comments!

Booked into prospeed now for a new exhaust too..

mk1 phase 3
nice car mate! looks nice that low:)

know what u mean about handling, mines 100 on back and it just bounces!!! but then it looks cool. but its only a 1.2 so its not like im gonna be racing

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6
Sweet as mate. Fitted the new top mounts as well? Which style of exhaust are u
going for?

Valver..
Looks the Dogs... back also looks mint!!! is it easy to adjust em then...just tighted and losen a nut and measure???

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah new top mounts fitted steve!

Not sure on the exhaust yet. The one on there had rusted through. Think i'm going to keep it subtle though mate so probs just another 3" single. Dont like big loud exhausts.....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Freebone said:
more money mate...lol

Yeah but i'm getting commision now sales have started for me again...

Wanna bus some gas boge shocks? lol

Clio_Boy - Dead easy mate. Jack it up and just twist the base of the shock and it goes up or down on the thread. - s**t explaination but i know what i mean! lol
Its like adjusting a full sus bike shock!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Tom16v said:
Yeah but i'm getting commision now sales have started for me again...

Wanna bus some gas boge shocks? lol

Clio_Boy - Dead easy mate. Jack it up and just twist the base of the shock and it goes up or down on the thread. - sh*t explaination but i know what i mean! lol
Its like adjusting a full sus bike shock!

would love to buy some shocks etc tom...but i am more broke than a china pot under an elephants foot

am in your position now