ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneaky pictures in bath

Clio 182 turbo
Met up with jim cook this afternoon. Good chat and some pictures got these from my phone will upload some more later on

puhuvuvy.jpg

syny8uqy.jpg

Clio 182 turbo
You could of found a better location than that in Bath for pics :D Cars looking good though :)

We were meant to mate was going to go for a drive but my dog has just given birth to puppies so I really couldn't be to long. Was a shame as the weather was so good next time

Caterham 270R
Ahah that was quick Josh :)

Will post some of mine in a bit , good to catch up and yes next time better location and drive

work for BMW
Nice thanks, will be my first meet :p
Also it will be Monaco blue so we will have 3 different shades of blue

Clio 182 turbo
Ahah that was quick Josh :)

Will post some of mine in a bit , good to catch up and yes next time better location and drive

Yeah its amazing what phones can do I'm uploading the pictures now. Seen some old photos you might approve of too I get them up to buddy

Caterham 270R

Attachments

• IMGA0024-1.jpg
    IMGA0024-1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGA0021-1.jpg
    IMGA0021-1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGA0019-1.jpg
    IMGA0019-1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGA0017-1.jpg
    IMGA0017-1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMGA0014-1.jpg
    IMGA0014-1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGA0002-1.jpg
    IMGA0002-1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMGA0001-1.jpg
    IMGA0001-1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 12
  Caterham 270R
Was nice. The ones of my old rs on my Facebook mate. Didn't think I should put them on here lol. We need to get a few more numbers next time :)

Deffo will do

Im know my cus dan will come in his CTR just need more local's mate........