ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snes Retro fun

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Picked up a Snes cheap and local lastnight off fb. Starwing is s**t, cant even remember it tbh haha ! Bought a few cheap games off ebay, streetfighter 2 etc. Reliving my youth :LOL:
20190605_233104.jpg
20190605_233211.jpg

Thread revival,
Anyone remember the Russel spinner yoyo from the 80's ( Coca Cola, Fanta & Sprite )
Well they're selling for £50 a piece on ebay now

View attachment 1420210
I had a coca cola gold one.
Picture the scene, I was in primary school when they came out. I saw the ring pull with the G on it on the ground while my mum was paying for a car park ticket. I knew right away what I'd picked up. But then wtf do I do with it ? Coca cola was unheard of in our house. There was no internet to find out what to do.
Managed to find out there was a coca cola yo-yo demo on locally, so went. Got the gold yo-yo, f**k me. I was the boss!! Had it for a bit, no good with it. Bought extra strings etc (from school) managed to bloody lose it!!