ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snetterton 300 Race Report

Turbos.
Some photos sent through to me this week...

Rare shot of the NSX on the move!
FT3G0029COPY-1.jpg

Pulling away from a 211, natch.
27.jpg

My old man held up by the safety car...
4.jpg

FT3G0322COPY.jpg

FT3G0053COPY.jpg

FT3G0073-1.jpg

..and unlapping himself.
48.jpg

FT3G0123COPY.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

My dad pulling a massive drifto! He did that braking whilst turning under load, naughty naughty.
57.jpg

But he did rescue it...
59.jpg

Inside the garage
IMG_0354.jpg

The proud team!
IMG_0379.jpg

Turbos.
Unfortunately our fancy new HD shizzle means lots of memory... i need to buy an hard drive to actually save it!

Being sat in the middle is awesome, you're at the pivot point! Takes a few laps to get used to it... but being such a small car its not that far away from being on the left/right.

Listerine & Poledo
yoko birds are ropey

Wow, is that a europa on track!

That must mean there's only about 4 of them on the road now! :)

Oil Burner
Looking good, not sure about the White honda badge on the NSX.

That second to last corner on the 300 looks to be a real pain, at the Porker media pretty much every car was locking up every lap. Personally think they have ruined it, from a photography point of view i preferred Russell.

VRS
great write up of the race and loving the go green livery :)

my mate was testing at snetterton last week, he has his first race at oulton on the 25th. He is racing in the British GT Chapionship, hoping to get to a few races this year

Turbos.
Well, its not a very photogenic circuit now it looks like a farmer's field Nick! p.s. saw you at the station last night, is that your commute?

Thanks for the props. I'm still unsure on the NSX's look. Think it looked best with it's original wrap when it looked nearer to standard.

Oil Burner
That's making me feel sick. Better mount needed.

Man up ;)

Cool video dude, its crazy the braking/cornering speed of that car compared to the others around it. What did the Orange Exige have done to it? doesn't look like its got much aero, but wasn't lacking in a straight line.

Turbos.
The Exiges are all 260 Cups, the 260 denoting the horsepower. In reality, it is the torque that makes them significantly quicker though. Same engine is in the 2-11s, and some of them have different gearsets which makes them rocket ships! When i get the Dijon vid up, that will become even more apparent.

In fairness, the orange Exige was probably being driven about as fast as it could be. They are not normally competitive against us or the 2-11s. He was a crazy Dutchman!