ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snetterton Trackday, this Saturday the 8th

LY Megane R26
Afternoon all,

I got a trackday booked at Snetterton for this Saturday the 8th. It's only a Under 25's day on the 100 circuit but should be a good crack!
Me and Rhys will be down there all day, with the Miss's and another mate popping down during part of the day.
I think Dan said he would pop down if the weather is sunny, which it is ment to be!
So if anyones about pop down and come say hi:)

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
I think you might wanna double check that mate as my mate at work races motorbikes and its the Bemsee Club Championship round there this weekend for Mini Twins, Thunderbikes etc

So no car or bike Track Days this weekend there

LY Megane R26
Oh thanks for that, first I heard of it. That would of been a shock turning up on Saturday! lol
Yeah your all right in saying the 100 does not touch the 200 and the entrance to the 100 will be different to where the bikes will be in the pits etc.
Should make the day a little bit more exciting with plenty to watch:)