ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snooper Evolution problems

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Afternoon all...

Does anyone own / use a Snooper evolution (Snooper s4 with a european map I believe) and use it in their Clio...mine has the reflective windscreen so it's positioned under the cut out part of the screen.

Works pretty good most of the time but some (s)cameras are not picked up until I'm practically on top of it where as most others are picked up at the correct distance. I've had it replaced by snooper as they said it sounds faulty but the new one is the same.

Could it be the weather (weaker signal when really cloudy???), any ideas...

cheers

JB

106 GTi
Even in the cut out - The heat reflective screen never allows the same kind of signal strength as you get with a normal front screens, I would look into an aditional attenna, this it the route most of the RA2 users have gone with the 182. Mine works 100% now, where as it would drop out all the time before.