ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Foam Connector

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Take it back get your money back and get the karcher one off tesco's which is half price at the moment for £80

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mine is an unbranded pressure washer... Look at the connection type on that image and see if any of them match. If not you can't get one i dont think mate.

FFS Photobucket bandwidth exceeded :mad:

Il post you the image tonight mate, im currently sorting my own hosting out. It can be done though.

Would do if you hadn't run out of bandwidth you charlie ;)

Untitled-1-2.gif

I had one of the RAC ones a while ago. Found it to be surprisingly good. However, i couldnt get any of the snow foam fitments to match. Even took it down to David @ carwashnwax for a professional opinion!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
all i did was take a pic of the end and shop it onto that thing i put together to make that picture then just compared.

Turned out my un branded washer was a lavor connector.

all i did was take a pic of the end and shop it onto that thing i put together to make that picture then just compared.

Turned out my un branded washer was a lavor connector.

All I did was to copy Luke's fail file, save it to my desktop and upload it to my Photobucket account that hasn't reached its maximum.

Turns out mine is a karcher fitment (it says Karcher down the side of it) :rasp: