ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What snow foam lance’s are people using?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I need a new snow foam lance for my Nilfisk pressure washer.

The first one I bought was an unbranded one from eBay and it lasted qute well.

My current one is from Slims Detailing and to be quite frank, it’s s**t. It’s lasted about 10 uses.

What ones are you lot using?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Auto Finesse have recently brought out their own lance, when my cheap eBay special packs in I’ll be trying that one.

WR1 impreza
Ive not long bought one from Signature group in their sale. Not been able to use it yet so can't comment if its any good or not

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm using signature candy apple foam and an eBay lance and it comes out like bubble bath and doesn't stick to the car for very long. I have a karscher k4.

Clio 182 Trophy
My autobrite lance has lasted a good 3 years now and still going strong. Makes decent foam with just a karcher k2 compact. Foam is bh autofoam

Another vote here for the Autobrite product, been using it for 7 / 8 years. Had it stripped and cleaned by them once including a new filter.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What power is your pressure washer?
My Nilfisk recently s**t the bed, so I bought a new one (smaller) and now my foam comes out like water - Most annoying!

I spent a fair bit on mine as I had a load of amazon vouchers to spend and it’s quite powerful

B0D2462D-C03F-47DD-8187-106B4B2846BA.jpeg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
This is how my foam comes out. Doesn't look anywhere near as thick as some. The Mrs car does have a good coat of repellant sealer on which doesn't help the foam to hang around but it's still not great.
c0d98a3bb928874ca4c7cb8e95368a46.jpg

I bought this not long after i joined here but it recently packed up (blocked i think)

So I need new one [emoji853]
tapatalk_1534527511260.jpeg

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1D57B1F2-2026-4909-B37E-5A38465EF345.jpeg

I use a K5 with a 10m extension, use the foam undiluted then adjust for thickness, mist the dirty bits with Surfex, foam leave for as long as possible, not in sunlight, then rinse off.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Cleantec.biz

Local company (n.ireland) and have great prices and really good lances. The guy that runs it is super helpful too if you ever have any questions.

Think my lance was £20

Then I use https://anachem-automotive.com/ products to clean it.
Everything I’ve used from there has been better than the big brand stuff. I recommend the tarminator, snowfoam, gleam wash and the hybrid quick detailer is pretty amazing. Again, local products but free uk delivery over £25.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Also, I dilute my snowfoam at 80/1 with very hot (not boiling) water. As the bottle recommends. I tried stronger dilutions and the results stayed the same.

Pretty sure they are rebranded ebay specials. Pics look identical anyway.
I'd imagine so but I wasn't convinced by some of the negative feedback's on eBay specials by the time I'd factored in next day delivery free avalanche & 10% discount

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Which eBay one for K5?
The one I got from Matt @DoDo finally packed up after many years of use.
Swapped gauzes but no difference!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Been bought the Nilfisk 120 for Christmas from the Girlfriend.Will use it once moved to the new house,it comes with its own Lance & Foam gun.I take its worth upgrading the foam gun & maybe Lance to?.Also need to look into Snow Foams.