ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowfoamer problems?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Nice one, just found this on YT

Will be giving it ago as noticed over the years the performance has dropped off, this could be the cause.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
This will happen often if you don't run clean water through it at the end of each use. Take the bottle off and run water through it until it runs clear and you shouldn't have this trouble.

As has been said, strip it to the gauze and soak that in descaler overnight and it will be fine.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Let's just say that video must be of a new lance.
My seven yr old one was a battle to get the body apart to get to the gauze out.
After all that effort no descaler in the house!
Quick google vinegar is a good as it gets.
Going to leave it overnight ;)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Right back together & still not right?
Water is coming through fine but now have water pissing out of the connection with PW :mad:
So possibly another problem time to strip the B'strd fully.
Removed the karcher attachment, the metal adaptor to brass.
Found part of a rubber O ring?
Checked all connectors & fittings all O rings still in place, WTF?
Got a torch & looked into the karcher attachment & we have a recess groove, so me thinks this is where the O ring has come from.
So two problems, one blocked gauze & two O ring missing so pressure was escaping out the easiest option.
Ordering a new karcher attachment.
Will report back.

Mito Sportiva 135
I had the same issue with mine - it's about 8 years old so just put it down to wear and tear. Was going to buy a replacement but tried the standard Karcher foam attachment and is almost as good and much easier to put on/take off so using that for now!