ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so annoyed!!!!!!!

Just had my car totally sorted with new zorst, silvervisions, new steering wheel (cos last one was torn), new engine mount, just ordered an engine cover to replace my cracked one and ordered some mats cos mine were ripped. ( all this in the last 2 months and i was finally really happy with my car)

Then just spent the whole day yesterday cleaning my car inside and out...

But now... i get home tonight and some tw*t has cycled (i think) into the back of my car and put a nice big dent in the bootlid right next to the edge so probably no going to be able to get it out and gouged a 2" scratch deep (and i mean deep) into my rear bumper!

So effing annoyed!

Sorry just had to vent my anger somewhere. I have spent so much money sorting my car so that i am now totally broke, and now i cant afford to sort this out.

why do i bother????!!!!!

lol

sorry mate, if you dont laugh youre only gonna cry

Im sure its well annoying but its only money, and youll get it sorted soon no doubt!

Know how you feel. The timing belt snapped on my 1.9 205 gti and knackered the engine so i got a mi16 conversion carried out. I got it back from the company(3 grand lighter) that did the work after it being off the road for 3 months and the next morning a guy in a bmw jumped a red light and wrote my car off.........Not best pleased!

Its the last straw man! ive spent my last pennies on car tax the other day!

Properly miffed off! this dent is gonna be here for a while.

At least your car still drives, i only got 2 grand for my car from the insurance and id spent over 6 grand back then.

Youd be surprisd what these dent companies can do now a days and a SMArt repir technician could sort out your deep scrtach, probbaly a lot cheaper than you think, no harm in getting a quote