ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So Close To Buying A 200, But Are Speedlines Worth It?

DB.

BMW 440i
Speedlines look amazing! The 5 spoke aren't awful, but the speedlines make the car look a mile better!

Prefer the 5 spokes in Anthracite, the Speedlines don't look anything special and black/white wheels look naff. Also aren't the 5 spokes the lighter option!?

Da

Less
Does the dealer sell black centre caps then?

Do they come from the factory with silver centre caps?

They come with anthracite centre caps as shown in my picture. The black caps are available but are pricey at around £25 each...

Get the dealer to throw them in FOC before the car arrives.

Clio 200
I have just bought a 59 plate 200 in white with the cup chassis and it has white speedlines and I dislike them immensely. Not really so much the wheel itself more the colour. So much so I am either going to get them powder coated black or buy a different set.I think the standard wheels in anthracite look good.

V6 255
^^^ I'd be tempted to do them gloss black, like they should have come to match the front, the only annoying thing is why they did them in satin black for me

182 Trophy
IMO the standard anthracite wheels don't go too well
With White. The black 200 in this thread on collies looks
Gorgeous tho.