ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So excited!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
this time tomorrow i will have my efini type r :D

HNMMM!!!!!!!!!!

EFINI.JPG

(mine is black though lol)

and i gotta get there first :( going from oxford to fareham on the train and need to swap trains its scary lol :( oh well i phone is full of songs though im sure it will run out of batteries within 10 mins but i have satnav for the drive back... sooooooo scared at the fuel bills lol, 19mpg standard, this one has a full exhaust so im pretty sure i wont see above 15mpg lol! just hope i have enough money left to pay for fuel to get home LOL!

im soooo not sleeping tonight i have already pretty much made a list of parts i want already and watched ever film on youtube lol!

Family Bus
Title pincher ;)
Full pics??!!

(I didnt sleep a wink before getting hoss...not a wink!)

Nytol FTW!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
love em, de-spoilerd tho :)

de spoilered, jap 99 spec rear lights and a 99 spec front bumper, feed skirts and a re amiya rear diffuser are all on my parts list, then some tein mono flex to replace the tein lowering springs on it atm, then will get parts saved up like v mount intercooler, t04z single turbo, 1000cc injectors, down pipe, mid pipe and prob change the exhaust too.... then need a power fc and get it mapped and hello 10mpg lol

liquid yellow i will be there about 1:30 lol

and bubbles NO! :p

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
How much did that cost you?

enough lol, fresh rebuild too :)

and bubbles u drove my last car put your foot down it came on boost and u screamed and drove like a granny!

msa yeh they are pretty loud... soon as its fully decatted it will be stupidly loud lol! the engine dont change pitch its a constant tone but just gets louder lol :D

stick some pre mix in with the fuel and it smells sexual and kicks out biiiig flames :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
it was wet? maybe... long time ago, and id never driven anything with boost before! and you screamed more than me :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
If it was me I'd already have written out a scarily big and expensive list of bits to bolt on.

oh i have lol even priced up a 22b engine out a mazda cosmo lol!!

BUT there are SOOOOO many parts lol, i watched videos on how to rebuild them and change the clutch lol

so many different routes to go... first thing im gonna do is change it from a sequential turbo settup to non sequential bit more lag but more kick and more fuel saved!

they are classed as mid engine lol didnt even know that untill the other day :)

oh and other first job is to mod the seat runner to make the seat go back more as its a f**king squeese being over 6 foot :(

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
fastest car i have ever been in. 2 1.3 engines with a turbo on each iirc.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
fastest car i have ever been in. 2 1.3 engines with a turbo on each iirc.

kinda but not really, its a 2616cc engine with 2 turbos that run sequentially, 2 small turbo's one spins up first untill 4k rpm then the second comes on, and its not a engine like a piston engine uses a rotary wankel engine which is like a big triangle moved eggsetricly (sp) around in the engine... instead of like a piston engine where each cylinder does intake, compression, combustion and exhaust in each cylinder, the rotary engine does the same 4 things but each in their own part of the engine.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
well i was almost there! either way fastest car ive ever been in. mymates bros was identical to urs but red. left m3s for dead! happy days. juciy as hell though and i cant understand why they put back seats in them! there like salad bowls!

Turbos.
They are good cars, good value for money thought. Think i remember a Type R RX7 vs Type R NSX BMI video and they were pretty damn close, so don't ruin it!

Certainly wouldn't bother with crappy Tein.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its a type r r1 92/93 model

they came in x,r,s and rz versions, the type r had harder shocks, and a few chassis tweaks, the s and the rz were the same as the r but had leather and a sunroof... have a book fig of 4.9 0-60 and a 1/4mile of 13.5 the 1/4 mile seems slow to me lol, but supposed to be one of the best handling jap crap waggons just like the nsx :) and dont worry i wont mess it up, im only upgrading with good parts...

why dont u like teins? the mono flex are by far the best shocks u can get on a 200 untill u wanna spend over 2k? they used to be unreliable but have changed alot in the past couple of years...

IMG_1715.gif
want a 99 spec front bumper like this...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i thought they were twin rotor 650's = 1.3L?????????

they are twin rotars but engine size is classed as 2616 you can get them re registered as a 1.3 but no insurance company has them listed as a 1.3 its better for tax lol but thats about it.

only reason they class it as a 2.6 is due to the power as fred said its actually capacity is only 1.3 but you know that :)