ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So excited!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i love it lol, love the shape and the look of it! along with the nsx ;) rob i think they are 2 of the sexiest cars to leave jap land lol!

tbh i have been driving it as much as possible, the thing has ENDLESS grip! and the power delivery is different to anything i had before just revs and revs and revs! i keep shifting at like 5k not remembering it goes to 8500 lol! it sounds unlike any other car! a rotary on full chat is amazing! as i said the handling is amazing! and havent even attempted to drift it lol no want or need to!

one problem i do have EVERY single little f**king chavvy c**t on the road wants to race you! never had this in the 200 but sat at some lights on thursday in a middle lane, to the left a saxo vtr, to the right a fiesta st... both of them looking across and smiling... revving their engines, both of them drop their clutches at what must of been 5k sat there spinning their wheels as they try and scrabble off... i pull off normally shifting at 4k and im still beating them lol next set of lights they are calling me a wanker and i was like... wanker... noooo wankel! and had enough so just dropped the boot and was gone didnt see them again but f**k it gets so much attention its stupid!

E90
"Chavvy c**ts want to race", and you "drop the boot" and Beat them, can you see the contradiction in that statement?