ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So it begins - My new whip.

1.5DCi MK3
Hello All! :)

Insurance runs out on the 12th, so have been looking for a MK3 Clio for the past few months. My searches brought me to this beauty, its a MK3 Clio Dynamique S 3dr!

media?id=067b64b7e92fe9c323b768a7081df942&width=640&height=480.gif

It's got Full Service History, Half-Leather Interior, Stop/Start Button (Keyless Ignition) and everything you'd expect from a top spec clio.

media?id=8ea017fc0f1ca39ce4be31351e7f317b&width=640&height=480.gif

I will be starting a project with this car, so keep an eye out on the project section. I really cannot wait!

Cheers, Aid.

1.5DCi MK3
Looks nice, what size engine?

I didn't realise you could get a non sport with push start ignition ..What are your plans?

Its a 1.5DCi I'm quite tight with my money so prefer economy over performance! The keyless entry is such a bonus haha!

Was thinking getting the alloys Plasti-Dipped in Black (Plasti Dipping is so cool, check it out in google). Probably get it lowered a little bit, because the standard height on these is on the verge of it being a monster truck. The interior is how I want it, Half Leather Seats and all that fancy stuff so quite happy with the interior. Probably get the disc brakes and painted calipers and a sport spoiler. Sport Grille and Halo/Angel Eye Headlights! It will definitely be a project to look out for!

Aidan.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car. Leave it standard and enjoy it would be my only advice.