ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So it looked like a good day to clean my car...

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Turned out it was massively deceiving. So cold!
Anyway i powered through and took a few photos.

(oh, and i know i need a splitter ;) )

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
haha, cheers mate.
i'm on the look out for one...i can't justify paying full whack at a dealers for one considering my current money situation.

any offers? ;)
I got the ktec cf one off ebay for £99, about the same as the cup ones seem to go for on here.

Bux

Golf GTD
Very nice :) I agree it is very decieving, cleaned mine today and it froze while i was cleaning it!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I got the ktec cf one off ebay for £99, about the same as the cup ones seem to go for on here.

yeah i saw those when they were on, not there anymore :(
i need one ASAP though!

Nice pics!

cheers bud :)

Very nice :) I agree it is very decieving, cleaned mine today and it froze while i was cleaning it!

phh tell me about it. i could not feel my hands when i finished!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
black wheels suit it well! like you said splitter will make it look loads better!

yes mate, when i've got a splitter on i'll be really happy with it!

Looks really well , do u av to keep on top of the paint with it being red or not really ?

the paints quite good with dirt actually, its the wheels that look filthy all the time :(

oh, and its orange ;)

good pics buddy

cheers mate!

Great car love the Inferno's

a RB owner who likes Inferno's? someone buy this man a beer ;)
cheers!

cheers bud.
you're a Wakefield lad right? we should get together for some snaps!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks lovely, i thought i cleaned my car on a good day (saturday) was lovely then it snowed that night ffs lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks very vivid in those pics - good job :)

I can agree with it being very cold for washing too - started mine yesterday evening and it was getting dark & starting to freeze by the time I went to do the bodywork :rolleyes:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very vivid in those pics - good job :)

I can agree with it being very cold for washing too - started mine yesterday evening and it was getting dark & starting to freeze by the time I went to do the bodywork :rolleyes:

cheers bud!
i know mine was the same, i could see the water droplets freezing on the roof, it was crazy...i couldn't leave it half done though so i soldiered on!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
like the black diamond!

What about a 307 splitter until a cup one crops up cheap?

"Navy" N17 TWO
cheers bud!
i know mine was the same, i could see the water droplets freezing on the roof, it was crazy...i couldn't leave it half done though so i soldiered on!

You have to batter on, no point holding back! :)

I started late though, and scrubed all of my alloys and got a burst CV joint from last week cleaned up with the underbody lance and some fiddling so I was happy enough :)

Got a lovely fall of snow last night and I'm just about to wash the rest of the car now lol :eek:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yeh I think that's all they are.

307 Splitter part numbers.

large one part No. 7414X1
Small one part No. 7414NQ