ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So near yet so far!!!

Seen the car yesterday...they planned to take the bootlid off a white iMusic thing and fit the spoiler to it. :dapprove:

Why's nothing ever simple :(

gw1.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice car.

Aslong as they ain't welding your tailgate be happy!

Update
Now been told it's not a GT spoiler on my car but a race spoiler?? Is there such a thing?

Have you actually seen it?

Race spoiler is a cup spoiler except the mounts are in the middle - not the edge.

Is the spoiler the same as the picture of the GW clio above?

Clio 182
Have you actually seen it?

Race spoiler is a cup spoiler except the mounts are in the middle - not the edge.

Is the spoiler the same as the picture of the GW clio above?

If I remember right it's different, there was a gap so you could put your hand between spoiler and bodywork. No ends like the Cup though.
I'm picking it up Xmas eve so a nice prezzie for me and her indoors!!!!:D

If I remember right it's different, there was a gap so you could put your hand between spoiler and bodywork. No ends like the Cup though.
I'm picking it up Xmas eve so a nice prezzie for me and her indoors!!!!:D

Sounds like they forgot the cup spoiler ends!!!

Lucky you!

The majority of dealers really are complete idiots, you'd think they'd know the product they're trying to sell inside out, but no. Hope you get it sorted and as Gally says, don't let them away with welding and filling the tailgate on a brand new car. If they replace the tailgate, go over it with a fine toothed comb as it's likely the usual retarded monkey mechanics they have at Renault will f*ck something up.

The majority of dealers really are complete idiots, you'd think they'd know the product they're trying to sell inside out, but no. Hope you get it sorted and as Gally says, don't let them away with welding and filling the tailgate on a brand new car. If they replace the tailgate, go over it with a fine toothed comb as it's likely the usual retarded monkey mechanics they have at Renault will f*ck something up.

I rejected the white car due to the issues that would come of a respray/different tailgate.

I've just posted my thoughts over on the RS forum. Goes into more detail about the issue.

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst76634/RS200-order-gone-wrong/Default.aspx

Honnestly due to give up and buy a MK6 GTI :dapprove:

I'd hate to order a spoiler theirs 3 diffrent ones I've come across all been fitted incorectly I'd have hoped this this would have gone away

I do like the gt :D