ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So pi**ed of, Part 2

Rb 182

Ahhh so pissed off again, was at work today when one of my work mates came in and says "Dave, this dude just dropped his motorbike on your car" Laughing i went out just to check, the b*****d had!!! Then a girl came over to me and said that she had seen the full thing. I confronted the guy and he said he done nothing wrong and told me that it fell beside my car! tw*t! In short big dent big scratches on bonnet and bumper. Really pissed of. Makes me think what is the point in having a nice car when all people do is damage it. Really feel like selling it and buying a sh*tty Nova or somthing! Sorry for the rant but had to get it off my chest.

I reported it to the police along with the witnesses name and phone number and the bike reg plate. The guy just drove off. Whats the chance of getting anything off the little sh*t???

Dave :(

Well, its a motor vehicle accident, and leaving the scene of an acident without swapped details with all parties involved is illegal, so id pursue it as much as you can with the police, you have the guys reg plate so that should be enough for them to go on, and you have a witness which always helps to backup a claim.

dont get down about it mate, there are alot of people who unfortunately have the same attitude as this biker apparently has, but they are in the minority.

Just go and do something else for a bit to take ya mind off it, walk, drink, paintball, whatever, dont let it get to you, at the end of the day its only a car and its repairable.

S2000

Unlucky mate. Hope you manage to get it sorted asap. People like that piss me off so much - why cant they take responsibility for their actions?

Rb 182

I know. Last week it was my cousin scratching my back 1/4 and now this tw*t denting my bonnet. Will see what happens, might have to go carbon! ;)

500bhp Scoob

Hope it all gets resolved soon mate...

If you can claim off his insurance, get the rear panel sorted aswell, at his charge lol, am sure the bodyshop wont mind :D

A well built VW

Sounds like he doesnt have a leg to stand on (may be the reason he dropped the bike lol only kidding) things like this suck I have a big scratch some mailto:tw@t">tw@t put on my rear 1/4 in tescos they never left a note surprisingly

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 02 July 2005

Hope it all gets resolved soon mate...

If you can claim off his insurance, get the rear panel sorted aswell, at his charge lol, am sure the bodyshop wont mind :D
Will try that and see what happens. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Jeeez! Some1 really has it in for you Dave....Perhaps u were a murderer in a previous life?