ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So so angry, my car got hit today!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Still s**t that she's not owning up to it.

So does this mean you have to claim against your insurance the the two companies battle it out? That's going to be s**t come renewal time. :(

Well sorta, but my insurance company and the police both believe she was in the wrong and renewal isnt till April so it better be all sorted out by then!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It was the Deer Park one, I was heading towards Broxburn. The guy I was speaking to was based out at Bathgate so dunno if youd know him, was great timing though!!

Octavia VRS
f**k a duck mate, stupid cow. Hope you get it sorted.

Know the roundabout, it is perfectly legal to do what you did so dunno what the stupid bint is talking about

Bumblebee

Know the roundabout, it is perfectly legal to do what you did so dunno what the stupid bint is talking about

Yeah, probably do know him. Could have been a lot worse if your back end had hit the central reservation tho mate. Any independent witnesses?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Aye but she was arguing with the policeman taht I was in the wrong, I shouldnt have gone straight on from the right hand lane.........so when the f**k do you ever go right from the middle lane?!

Yeah, probably do know him. Could have been a lot worse if your back end had hit the central reservation tho mate. Any independent witnesses?

Yeah I know, only thought about it later, if I had been speeding like she says I wouldnt have had the space to correct the skid, couldve hit the central reservation sideways, doesnt bear thinking about how easily we couldve rolled:eek:

But no, no one stopped which really pissed me off as Ive stopped for every accident I've ever seen

inferno rs 182
thats a total c*nt mate, well ragin 4 u. i see stuff like that happen nearly every day living in the polo mint city.
auld b*****d drove int o me in my old pug same kinda thing. thot he ripped the whole side of my motor off lol. he tried to dispute it too sayin his son was a policeman etc etc n that a was speeding. sounds gay but i ended up gettin my mum to sort it out, was so angry at the old c*nt couldnt talk 4 wanting to kill him lol

VW ....
lol fat b*****d!

cooking-pot.jpg

+

Kettle_(IS-HK122).jpg

:rasp:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well thats it in the garage now, £900 of damage!! Boosting about in a 56 plate 1.8 16v Focus for the next few days. I pity the person that buys it eventually ;)

Banana
Bloody hell John, I'm just seeing this thread for the first time now :eek: I must be on cloud 9 half the time.
Glad your ok bud. Hope everything goes well with the repair. The stupid bint will problably get about 9 points up her hole for the driving off bit lol

Burgandy 174 sport t
same thing happened to me only it went 50 50, glad u got it back thought it was the 172 when I seen the thread