ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So the little cups a bit stuck......

Megane r26
So as well as my R26 track car I've got a fairly clean, low mileage 172 cup for daily duties.

I actually love the little car, it's great on fuel for the daily commute and peanuts to keep on the road in terms of repair and maintenance and I just love clios.

So Friday morning I woke up and thought I better give it a mini detail, it was long overdue and me and @NorthloopCup were off to view and pick up his new toy off MossyV6.

So the car looked great, I thought I'd head out for a drink Friday night for a little drive, jumped in and boom!!!!! It was stuck in gear, the stick seems to move back and forth to 2 positions but wherever it is it's in gear!!

It's on a slope so until we tow it out with sisters fellas X5 is stuck there, I've resorted to a Peugeot 107 lol

98439732-BEAF-4B3F-B950-AFEA634B1D3F_zpsdeggrkab.jpg

So this weekend I'm gonna jack it up, f**k about and see what the crack is! Failing that it's up the unit gearbox out and rebuilt and a new clutch in for good measure, I'm actually missing it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
So as well as my R26 track car I've got a fairly clean, low mileage 172 cup for daily duties.

I actually love the little car, it's great on fuel for the daily commute and peanuts to keep on the road in terms of repair and maintenance and I just love clios.

So Friday morning I woke up and thought I better give it a mini detail, it was long overdue and me and @NorthloopCup were off to view and pick up his new toy off MossyV6.

So the car looked great, I thought I'd head out for a drink Friday night for a little drive, jumped in and boom!!!!! It was stuck in gear, the stick seems to move back and forth to 2 positions but wherever it is it's in gear!!

It's on a slope so until we tow it out with sisters fellas X5 is stuck there, I've resorted to a Peugeot 107 lol

98439732-BEAF-4B3F-B950-AFEA634B1D3F_zpsdeggrkab.jpg

So this weekend I'm gonna jack it up, f**k about and see what the crack is! Failing that it's up the unit gearbox out and rebuilt and a new clutch in for good measure, I'm actually missing it lol

I'll clear a space for the gearbox in the garage. 😂

Megane r26
I wish people would stop taking pictures of nice cups, I've ALWAYS wanted one for some reason, from when they were brand new - it's weird!

For me apart from a Ph1 172 it's the only one I hadn't had so just had to have one lol.

I'll be doing a few little refresh bits in new year, wheel refurb, suspension and steering refresh and a front end paint and maybe some lowering springs or bilstein coilovers [emoji106]

Megane r26
So finally shifted it today, stuck in first with the stick in neutral and not wanting move.

961EC0D1-AC9D-4512-B37D-45024803BE35_zpssggh26ca.jpg

Oh well it's there now and I'll start getting ripped in this week and too the bottom of it.

On another note a call finally off the scooter shop its soon gonna be ready to be collected [emoji106]

So a bit of evening reading tonight

014C13BA-779B-4599-9BD9-94150E01BF22_zpsdr6xuhsk.jpg