ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so who has planned mods for FCS and what are they!

muz

big fat japanese bus
As per title"

I got all the dents taken out of the car and have nearly finished my install so it will look topnotch.

Anyone doing anything exciting?

R35 GTR
new mats maybe. My carpet my boot floor. may even clay the car too.

But I want tints and V6 spoiler.

The Beast MK4
1. Want to get Pro Race 1.2's
2. Paint brakes matt black
3. New CV Joint
4. New steering rack
5. New strut mount
6. Wee bit rust fixed
7. Panel filter

Im currently taking donations lol

Golf R/Leon FR
lol @ fred

apex 40mm springs (on order)
decatted (on order)
mk2 ph2 side strips
clayed, waxed
new rear tyres
finish polishing off the manifold and fuel rail guard.
new engine cover

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
hopefully will have new konig imagine in hi gloss black, however there is a 4-6 week delivery on them so could be tight! also hopefully have exhaust aswell!

RS Megane DCi 175
Refurbish alloys.
Get 2 scratches taken out of the front wing.
Get the car PC'd by adtmits & co.
Get the new interior mats in.
Paint the rear drums.

Sorted.

Cam

182 Cup
Was gonna lower it but my insurance company dont do mods unless im over 25. Bummer!

Mk2 Ph2 side strips fitted
Door handles & boot handle colour coded
Private plate
Viper IK
Polished inlet manifold
Crome battery cover
Alpine tv/dvd player/subs & amps
V6 or Cup spoiler undecided on which 1 :S

Neally forgot could possibly have my steering wheel retrimed in leather depending on funds

Craig

Last edited:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Cam said:
Was gonna lower it but my insurance company dont do mods unless im over 25. Bummer!

joys of privelege eh cam???

I know of some top secret mods, but am sworn to secrecy:quiet:

www.renparts.co.uk
well was going to have 172 interior with headrest screens but mr above (austin) has changed his mind and is keeping the badmobile with them in for now.... no worries anyway. Im completing the 172 look with front bumper, wings and side skirts, hopefully taking her to rentech for 36k service incl brake bleeding while its there and fit some new discs and pads :)

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
Finally, mine is being colour coded on monday!! (instead of a backbox for now as my generation2 makes enough noise)

muz

big fat japanese bus
its a type of random orbit car polisher so pc ing takes out your swirls and gives your car deep shine

Other brands of car polisher are avaialble!

Beetle
Williams wheels in anthracite, original elf sticker in rear window:clown: , rusty arch and sill sorted, damn thorough clean and polish:D

RB 200 Cup!
well got the car repaired after a hefty 1040 quid bill so hopefully will have a cat back system by the show - depends on the money situation