ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soaked K750, is it buggered?

C4 Grand Picasso
Balls!!! My K750 got a bit of a drenching in my bikes tank bag on the way home. Now it radomly presses keys for me, then after a few minutes the screen crashes and I have to reset it.

Is there hope for it, I was going to leave it overnight to dry out but is that enough?

172 Cup
Like roy says you HAVE to let it dry slowly for about a week. If you use a hairdryer you'll just make it worse.

Yaris Hybrid
Yup as said get the battery out, wash the phone off with clean water to get rid of the dirty water, try and dismantle it as much as possible and let it dry slowly.

I would use bottled/distilled water so you dont get any calcium deposits on the circuit boards (PCB) or inside the screen, and let it dry for a week at least.

Megane Mk4
I was told to put my k700 in an airing cupboard for a day or so coz I have a habit of playing tetris on mine on the toilet!!! pmsl

Still working!!! ;)

C4 Grand Picasso
Cheers guys, at least theres some hope for it. Now I suppose I have to dig out the N-Gage for a week whilst this one dries, suppose I can play Tiger Woods on it to keep my mind off the pooly K750.