ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my 1.2 and brought a red ph-quick!!

Lots of Alfas
After 3 happy, and reliable years of driving my 1.2 Clio, I got a new job and purchased a red 172 last week. The 172 feels completly different to the 1.2 more than I expected, even all the buttons and switches feel different and the power (esp after 4000revs) is amazing! I got it for a bargain price and its just had a brand new gearbox/brakes and exhaust. Everything feels like new and is very tight. I miss my 1.2s fuel economy and I even miss the rear doors & sunroof but nothing compares to the thrill and 'evo-ness' of the rs clio, I love it.

Ive seen people like carbon copy, fubar and many others on here over the years that have upgraded from 1.2/1.4s and have been very jealous! Ive waited ages to get one of these. :approve:

My 1.2 now sold:

xlatextclio.jpg

image009.jpg

image007.jpg

image004.jpg

image002.jpg

Lots of Alfas
excellent mate

how many miles?? anything planned?

Cheers, its on 62k with a fsh. Only plan Ive got at the mo is refurbing the wheels and changing the budget tyresm, maybe a suspension kit in time. Its also got a bulge in the front bumper above the no plate which im gonna try and correct.

Lots of Alfas
dont take ur car to trinity motors! i used to work there! lol

Lol, that rover 25 courtesy car is nackered, its only on 12k and the clutch is right at the top of the pedal and its running on 3 cylinders. Its my parents, they've had it for 2 weeks now while Trinity try and work out why the suspension on her c3 has fallen apart.

Unfortunatly I didnt keep the turninis but I wish I did now, they were a good selling point for the car though and I got a good price.

Chocolate Bar™
lol, tis a minter as well ;)

came with 9 months waranty which was never advertised on autotrader!

306 XLd
His 1.2 was in fantasic condition and this one looks even better, i saw the rear alot due to giving him a lift to pick it up and it pulls well! ok i do have a 1.9D 306 LOL. Even in the dark it looks fantasic and better now you have cleaned it, If it gets the same treatment as his 1.2 it will be a STUNNER! glad you picked it over the alfa gtv

Lots of Alfas
His 1.2 was in fantasic condition and this one looks even better, i saw the rear alot due to giving him a lift to pick it up and it pulls well! ok i do have a 1.9D 306 LOL. Even in the dark it looks fantasic and better now you have cleaned it, If it gets the same treatment as his 1.2 it will be a STUNNER! glad you picked it over the alfa gtv

yeah cheers for the lift mike!

Lots of Alfas
looks like an old member Jonathans?

Funny you should say that Im sure ive seen this car posted on here before, what makes me think that is because it has a very unique steering wheel with a silver airbag sign, deffo seen that before. In the service book it looks like its been all over the place, manchester, milton keynes etc.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice up grade, 2 very nice clio's... can tell u look after ur cars !

The Beast MK4
Lovely mate! What a colour to snap up as well.

Everyones upping their litre-age before me! No manners lol

Suzuki SV650
Hey Dave! Nice choice of colour especially for the Mk1, quite rare I think. When I get mine back on the road I'll come visit.