ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my car this afternoon, without even advertising :D

Chocolate Bar™
unbelieviably i sold my car this afternoon, got 4150 for it with the V6 spoiler (as i've decided it would wrong to take it off the car as it suits the back end). Lad off heres bought it (clio_sport) left me a 100 quid deposit for collection in 3 weeks! Hopefully she'll stay in the club and be well looked after, as i've spent thousands modifying her and keeping her as mint as possible. Will be sad to see her go, but its time to move on better and faster things! As such i'm in a position to buy a ph 1 172, got 4500 to spend on the right car so if anyones considering selling let me know :)

Sorry to everyone who were hoping i would split it :rasp:

Leon Cupra R 225
Shame to see you sell it... you've obviously treated it like a king. All the best in the 172 search like you say onto faster things now, good move ;)

Chocolate Bar™
yeah indeed! could prob get a ph2 for a similar price but to be honest really want a ph1 as i actually love the look of them. Already went to look at a flame red one today with 27k on it but the guy at the garage was a c**t and wanted 6k for it. Also had 17s on it so told him to take them off and put me some steelies on as it wouldnt sell with those on... needless to say he wasnt impressed and was wuick to tell me he'd been in the business for 30 years and that he knew best. Also needed new brake pads, steering wheel was shot as were the door pockets (silver bits), all of which he refused to sort. Also had a saxo 16v badge on it and a bmw M power badge :| On the plus side bodywork was mint as were the seats. Doubt i'll be going to buy that one though lol

Mini Cooper
yeah, met up with middo today!!

car was looking mint, and think ive got a good price, as has mark!!

took me for a drive in it, and was impressed!! looking forward to picking it up now and putting my own touches to it, without wrecking all the work mark has done!

cheers mate

Chocolate Bar™
Clio_Sport said:
yeah, met up with middo today!!

car was looking mint, and think ive got a good price, as has mark!!

took me for a drive in it, and was impressed!! looking forward to picking it up now and putting my own touches to it, without wrecking all the work mark has done!

cheers mate

Just look after her lol ;) i know shes going to a good home anyhow :)

Karl - was just looking at your car will have a little think about it and get back to you

Mini Cooper
dont worry mate, i love my cars, and as ya can see from my pug, i always keep em clean and look after them!!

il probs add a few personal touches to make it feel more like my own, but keep the whole 172 theme, as it looks sweet as it is!!

possible re-spray next summer tho!!

dont worry, il keep everyone updated on here

406 passion wagon..
Middo said:
Just look after her lol ;) i know shes going to a good home anyhow :)

Karl - was just looking at your car will have a little think about it and get back to you

Sure, take your time dude! I remeber the weeks I spent looking for one, brought the second one i saw :D

Chocolate Bar™
looks like a stunner mate, got a few options though at the mo. I've requested a few details on your thread ;)

clio-sport your pug was very nicely done! what colour are you thinking for the car? I nearly had her fully resprayed in a dark aprillia rosso red, but decided to sell instead :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
I may be forced to sell mine over the new couple of months, but depends how finances are after my mortgage is sorted.

As for the steering wheels and silver door pockets: get used to seeing a lot of wrecked ones because they're almost all like that!

Nice one for the quick sale though. :)

Mini Cooper
yeah think it was a fair price for the car, so snapped it up!!

mark, im probs gonna go for a blue colour as long as I can find one that warrants spending £1000+ on it!!

Chocolate Bar™
good stuff look forward to seeing pics of it! you'll have to keep me updated with her progress ;)

The Beast MK4
Middo I was using your patience as an inspiration!!!

I remember you said you were upgrading come Dec/Jan same as me! The waits gona double now lol. ;)

Mini Cooper
Yeah, im thinking of getting some 16" White Pro Race 1.2 Alloys for it, but unsure yet!! and probably a nice little sound sytem!!

Chocolate Bar™
Jonaldinho said:
Middo I was using your patience as an inspiration!!!

I remember you said you were upgrading come Dec/Jan same as me! The waits gona double now lol. ;)

lmao well as my dad always says, when an easy sale comes your way never turn it down ;)

M

mini-valver

Goodluck with the car clio_sport, it's a minter! middo-Pmed mate ;)

Chocolate Bar™
pm replied too! thanks for the comments guys, he really is getting a good car, lot of hours gone into it, never missed a beat mechanically. I'm convinced its going to a good home, and its not the end of her legacy! Cant wait to pick up my new car though, i have a need for speed (just so i can be faster than u dave lol)

M

mini-valver

Feck. that makes Dave sad! once its chipped i'll give you a good run for your money.............maybe

Chocolate Bar™
lol, not for long my cars gonna have the works engine wise!

(when I have some no claims bonus that is :rasp:)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
TheJesus said:
deffo the least ghey anyway! although I still feel all woman driving mine :clown:

yeah i think the ph quick is the only other car i would sell my valver for really (maybe a vee).you got a very nice and pretty quick ph though didn't you, although i must say i was suprised as i thought you were quite anti-mark2's..i may be mistaken.

well done matey you lucky git...i would get a vts or 106 gti mate for cheap bucks and you can get these babies flying for very little wonger!!

M

mini-valver

Personally you got a better deal than middo but your both happy so.....

Chocolate Bar™
Clio_Sport said:
so was this a good deal we both got!!? £4000 sound about right!?

a car of my spec and milage sells for 4k without any mods so i'd say so lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
Pretty good price, most modified cars sell for less than the standard equivalent, but obviously this car has a lot of history and is really well cared for, so standard spec price is about right.

Mini Cooper
Ads_172 said:
Pretty good price, most modified cars sell for less than the standard equivalent, but obviously this car has a lot of history and is really well cared for, so standard spec price is about right.

i agree with that mate, so all in all, think it was just about right!! but i get the added bonus of knowing its been properly looked after and all the work has been done properly, and using high quality parts!! :approve: