ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my Cup and got this...

Audi TT 3.2
Heres my Cup i sold last sat,
Photo-02874.jpg

and am picking this up on saturday!
Photo-0290a.jpg

Photo-0289ad.jpg

Photo-0291ag.jpg

Photo-0292atm2.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Gutted... they are great cars, but I personally feel there is something missing from the N/A versions. Still they are fun to drive, not shy and pretty rare on the roads- enjoy mate!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Poor choice. the NA is bearly quicker than the Cup! Que the VX NA mob coming along to say "Oh but the handling is far better than the turbo!" Yeh yeh.

M2 Competition
Lol at some of the replies! Na will be quicker than a cup. Probably quicker than a vee too...

Amazing car mate, congratulations.

havent ever driven the turbo version so wot pass comment on that. however, i f**king loved the na version! I'd have very seriously considered one if I didnt need it as a daily drive as I am no good at getting in and out the things!

Poor choice. the NA is bearly quicker than the Cup! Que the VX NA mob coming along to say "Oh but the handling is far better than the turbo!" Yeh yeh.

Lol! It will be quicker, its still 5.3 to 60 or something, even the vee would struggle ;)

I actually quite miss mine..
DSC_0175.jpg

vw bora
Hi mate i brought your cup :rasp: just cleaned it today so im gunna put some pics up, got the decat nxt week caliper paint and yozza sport stealth mid week :D hope you have fun in your new vx220

Nippy white cup
Nice..although 0-60 isn't a really good indication....0-100 is probably 17-18 or so, so not exactly a rocketship. Nice motors tho

Chris

Dervvv
drove one of these, none turbo version aswell.... easy to get sideways mate, but not much fun for a long drive, friend and i drove a good 200mile one day in one had to take turns drive can be very demanding

LY V6 with Recaros
I really like it, I've only had a drive in the turbo version but they're great fun!!

B

Bucko

I like them, definitely something i'd consider if i didn't need mine for a 50 mile drive to work and back 5 days a week. Nice one mate.

It's strange that people on Cliosport.net are bias towards a Cup? There's a whole world out there people!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I was wondering what sort of height would be too tall for one of these? I'm 6"6 and would love one in a couple of years time but fear my height may be an issue.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Nice.

You'll love it.

Wait for the first time you get up early on a frosty sunday, roof off, heat on your feet, winter sun breaking through.

Again, I miss my Elise:(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Good upgrade, just be careful to begin with in the wet. I'd love one, but would have to be as a 2nd car.

Lanky if you are a big lad i'd forget about a vx. I have one and a few of my mates who liked them once they got in just said it was too small for them

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
looks nice mate, i've often fettled with the idea of changing my cup for a vx220 after being out in a mates. Watch the windscreen wiper lift off over 100 lol the amount of attention it got was ridiculous!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
am i right in saying the only way you can tell between the turbo and n/a is the windscreen pillars being colour coded?