ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold PH2 172, but bought a PH1.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Sold my Monaco PH2 about 6/7 weeks ago and a week or so later bought a PH1 in Titanium. Owned the Monaco about a year, was 100% standard when I got it.

1-2.jpg

7.jpg

I've lowered the Phase 1 on Sportlines, added PH2 lights and clear side repeaters.

11-_.jpg

22.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Very nice Ed. :)

Any plans for it in the future?

You enjoy K.O.L.? lol

Kings of Leon were amazing, did you and your girlfriend enjoy it? Got my pot off on Friday so quite happy about that.

Not really got any plans for it as of yet, just have to see what crops up.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Why? I'd have the Monaco!

I needed to add a couple of grand to my house deposit fund, this seemed like the easiest way.

I do miss the looks of the Monaco, but got to say the PH1 is more fun to drive.

Bus w**ker
Finally people are realising that shoving Ph2 lights and rear bumpers on Ph1s look s**t.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
i do prefer the ph2 lights, but i don't fancy the bumper.

Yeh it is Adams old car.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Kings of Leon were amazing, did you and your girlfriend enjoy it? Got my pot off on Friday so quite happy about that.

Not really got any plans for it as of yet, just have to see what crops up.

Yeah we has a cracking, they were quality! I didn't realise the tickets were on the very back row though :eek: lol.

Ah cool. Looks mint as is anyway :)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
The ph1 looks great as it is. If I was to get rid of the ph2 for whatever reason I'd be looking at a ph1 as well. There's just something about them that I really like.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Great move.....especially if you've made a bit of money on the swap. I'd keep the Ph1 bumper personally.
So the big question..............Which do you think is quicker?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
cheers for the comments.

I guess it's down to personal preference, but i prefer the ph2 llights and if I'm honest i havn't completley written off getting a ph2 bumper sprayed. But i wouldn't get rid of any of the original bits.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Which do you think is quicker? Go on say the Ph1....you know it is really :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
yeh i do think the ph1 feels quicker, it seems more responsive.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
The regplate reads TLC! That explains the state of the ph1! LOL

Good choice... moneywise!

Hah, there are afew small jobs to be done on the PH1. But in general I think it's a credit to it's previous owners! It's only done 54k.