ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold the VXT! :O

Took the plunge and sold the VXT today, well traded it in, to what i think is an upgrade, feels slower, but guess it would be.. sure the handling/looks etc will make up for it though....

DSC_0175.jpg

to......

5588.jpg

5588_1.gif

spec'd with Larini exhaust, Probax bucket seats, harness bar... :D

roll on thursday!

Golf R soon...
Sweet! Thats two Exiges in the space of a week! Exigesport.net :rasp:

I reckon thats one of the best colours to get as well!

Ad

MK2 FRS
great choice... tis a nice upgrade for sure!!

What did they give you for the VX if you dont mind me asking? I am fancying a VXT as prices are sitting nicely. But refuse to pay the retail premium they command.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
me loves them in white or black

i went down to see the black one, but its just not that special.. sounds stupid, but its too black..

the blue really stood out, and white! yeah would love it.. or orange..
btw justin i defo wasnt slagging it.. its bloody gorgeous!!

would be out of this world in white tho lol;)

u bringin it to the rr day?

i should be there mate! depending on offshore dates.. trust me, i looked at the pics last night and didnt even think about it, but in the flesh its awesome! sold it to me anyways!

I agree on white though! told the dealer white/green/orange were my fave's :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i should be there mate! depending on offshore dates.. trust me, i looked at the pics last night and didnt even think about it, but in the flesh its awesome! sold it to me anyways!

I agree on white though! told the dealer white/green/orange were my fave's :D
oh green.. never thought of that.. mmmmmm:)

Nice upgrade fella :cool:
I love them sooo much. I was looking on PH at the them last night, too much spons :dapprove:

Elise/VX220/R26
Nice one m8

Your about to find out what I was banging on about the handling of the VXT against the NA VX........................

its 06 plate, 6k miles i think?! Sport pack (Probax buckets, harness bar) switchable traction control, air con.. FLSH, 12 month warentee :D

performance is 4.9 to 60. Doesnt feel as quick as my VX but it goes round corners better!

MY10 R35 GTR
good move mate!!!!! :) love it!!!

im needing some more work before I go in that direction :(

MY10 R35 GTR
let me know when your kicking about mate, will meet up! you know evo's are for homos!

hahahaha!!!! I need to gets the clio sold first. Then prob just buy a wee banger to get arounf in for a few months.

MY10 R35 GTR
theres a few good un's on the auto trader website. hmmmmmmmmmmm

you need to get some carbon side scoops :)