ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Solinoids

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Duno if i spelt i right but has anyone had then fitted for openeding the doors?? wanna use a button on the outside coz my alarm thob doesnt have any extra buttons on it?? Prices would be great. Cheers

Mk 3 fiestas are usually good for door pop solanoids, you can get them from a local scrap yard for a couple of quid

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

go to maplins and buy some central locking motors or solenoids, they are like 6 quid and i can tell u how to connect them up etc

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

alright mate cheers. coz i only want the bottoms to work when the alarm is off if that makes sence!! Where about do u live mate?

i would definetely go to maplins over used ones from a scrappie, its just more peace of mind really, you dont wanna be breaking a window if they fcuk up!!

tom i can get hold of the proper solonoids and fit em for a good price

drop me a PM about it do i remmeber

its the buttons and solonoids ive used on my car and i wired and installed all mine myself