ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some B*****D keyed my 182 last night

Clio 182
I know it obviously wouldnt help me now but after feeling what it is like when it happens to you, i would be more than wiling to contribute to a fun like this. Great idea mate.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I dont suppose anyone seen the car security measures they use in sao polue in South Brazil>?

If the attempting Crook tries the door handle, the handle clamps down on the robbing b******s hand, thus keeping him there until you and several mates then lay into him with sticks and other assorted weapons of choice.

The electric current through the paint work? Apparently (i never seen this one, i was told) That cars parked up had some sort of mains running from electric point to the car, then when the car is touched well you can imagine that you probaly wouldnt tough it again....

lol