ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some european styled clios

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
1024_3839656366393466.jpg

1024_6433646564623539.jpg

1024_6439633062336235.jpg

1024_3737373631373633.jpg

400_3933353538393830.jpg

400_3561316334633532.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
2nd from bottom has had some serious dough spent on it!!

Looks like a lupo in the 2nd from bottom pic?!

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I can't handle those daft bits of tape or whatever that cut the corners off headlights. Just why??? If the car doesn't look right then buy one that does! Other than that, I do like the exhaust coming out of the bumper on the second pic :)

The bottom one is the only euro one there & even that could do with being on smaller wheels.

The rest are half arsed attempt at it.

I think that the problem is that what someones idea of euro is on here & another persons idea of it are two different things, just banging a set of 8x14's on your clio & lowering it into the ground isn't very euro tbh.

To me euro is all about smooting the body shell out & shaving parts, for example, removing the side rub strips & smoothing the doors out so there are no door handles, smoothing the boot, smoothing the bumpers, taking off the rear wiper (or even the front ones too for shows etc) plus other bits (which I can't remember at the min)

Then putting the massively deep dished or wide small alloys on it, then drop it into the ground.

That to me is euro:)

E60 diesel powah
^ yessur, just a shame its so much money to do smoothing, debated so many times! i love mine how it is now :)

golf
but to most people that isnt economicly feasable!^^

I like the standard/dropped on its arse with wide wheels look

clio 182
i love euro think ots an awsome look, if done rite, agree that the last pic looks the best 2nd one from bottem reminds me of a lupo kinda, would love euro my 182 cz its tha racing blue, think pastel colors work well....

I smoothed the bumpers boot and skirts on my fiesta mk6 was all blended as one shell sort of thing, had trouble with cracking tho on the bumpers I spent well over 8k on the fiesta hate to admit it but its a major waste of money constantly repairing..

Tbh immi of all of the cars on here, I really like yours. I'm not trying to bum you etc, but I think that the bits you've done to it really work:)

I think that the problem is that what someones idea of euro is on here & another persons idea of it are two different things, just banging a set of 8x14's on your clio & lowering it into the ground isn't very euro tbh.

To me euro is all about smooting the body shell out & shaving parts, for example, removing the side rub strips & smoothing the doors out so there are no door handles, smoothing the boot, smoothing the bumpers, taking off the rear wiper (or even the front ones too for shows etc) plus other bits (which I can't remember at the min)

Then putting the massively deep dished or wide small alloys on it, then drop it into the ground.

spot on! agreed!

Clio & Mitsu ASX

You also have the "clean" style that mostly comes out of Belgium. Is based on the germans with the shaved parts, smooth bumpers, hidden exhausts etc etc etc. BUT the alloys aren't small and wide. Mostly the maximum size you can fit on the car BUT it has to remain low.
Everything in one color, green alloys isn't exactly how the germans or belgians would do it...

Some go to clean, and then it gets ugly...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i spent quite a long time in france/ belgium/ germany in 2005 (THE HEIGHT OF THE EURO ERA) at varios shows and stuff and ive got say the closest ice seen to the UK EURO scence is in belgium, germans go for massive fussy wheels with a big dish, slammed, air brusing etc and the french go for all out body kits,
there is no deffinitive answer to what euro is. its different across europe
people over here see mags and stuff and then decide what it should be like when in reality they are basing thier images on a lose reference that they havnt witnessed 1st hand