ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some fresh pic's............also thinking abt this kit.

Rs monaco 172 mk2
Blingd.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

clio-II-mohave-bodykit-front.jpg

clio-II-mohave-bodykit-rear.jpg

so what do peep's think............

give us ur views........:cool:

EDIT BY GRIFF - Sorted pics for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Cup
Sorted your post so the images now display.

Oh and for what it's worth I think that kit is disgusting.

if i saw it at a show i might take a photo, but couldnt live with that kit on my driveway!

wheels arent for me either amte sos, but loving the mondial blue :)

jamie

Shed.
ffs if you do that to your clio i will come and kill you. Dont you dare ruin it more than you allready have. Body kits are for chavs.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The minute i saw the kit i knew what was coming! Have tp agree like the kit, if you want to go for it to make it more individual if thats how you see it, there are a few more subtle ones out there that can look quite nice, but its down to the individual. If i was to ever go for chromes it would have to be some with lack of spokes or nice thin ones, feel they are a bit too bling for me. Still jealous as its a 2l, one day! :D

Rs monaco 172 mk2
yeah i know ......so whats ur point james ..... the kit is real and thats how it looks u dick.........

Rs monaco 172 mk2
peeps i really like the rear bumper especially with the porsche style exhaust....... plus i love the wheels.......i think they r the LM's.....any 1 got a clue.......front is abit 2 chunky though.