ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Gallardo Pics..

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Perfect as it is mate, dont change the wheel colour!

Happy days wee guy, Hopefully see u soon for a wee lift!

:)

MKIII 138
seriously nice, and your house looks far too crap to have that thing outside..

which is ace really lol :D

great motor m8 !

Lionel Richie
Lovely car, never been in a 'cooking' Gallardo (if you could ever call any Gallardo 'cooking'!) but the LP560-4 is absolutely immense!

I hope you have a warranty because if (when) something breaks it's going to be expeeensssiveeeeee. I cringe reading the EVO long term tests of the Murcielago...£1500 here...£8500 there...maybe a dollop of £16000 there.

Orange...had to be really!

the evo fella is a bit of a r****d, £128 for 5L of oil, WHAT f**king OIL IS THAT!

Heres me thinking youd gone for the conservative blue colour on PH, but that orange rocks! No wonder you got the attention!

Who gets the pleasure of detailing it?!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Awesome car.

Am I right in saying thats about £60k's worth? If so thats a big jump from the TVR, did you just get a rather large payout lol!?

Trophy #490
Hero! However, it really does need Turini's, coilovers, and a carbon fibre splitter if we're being honest! ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
what job do you have mate?

Works on oil rigs iirc.

Looks fuckin insane mate, nice bloody work. Bet your loving it. Colour is ace.

Someone photoshop black alloys on it or something.......MINT!!!!!!

Jealous.

p.s. how was it driving on the motorway for that long, noisey inside etc, how comfy was it?

Lol @ the house comments! Sack committing to a £200k mortgage when I live on my own and dont need to!

Was getting 24mpg coming back from southampton. Was at a meet today, will post pics later!

The attention its getting is insane! All my neighbours have been over!