ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Liquid Loveliness... Vee meets R27...

Golf R
Attended a Classic Car Show today with the ClioV6 guys... and here's a few pic's of our R27 and Deb182's V6. Great to have met you both Deb and Col :)

DSCF1830X.jpg

DSCF1829X.jpg

DSCF1824X.jpg

DSCF1823X.jpg

DSCF1821X.jpg

DSCF1820X.jpg

DSCF1836X.jpg

DSCF1837X.jpg

DSCF1757.jpg

DSCF1758.jpg

DSCF1764.jpg

DSCF1770.jpg

DSCF1773.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1500.jpg

DSCF1507.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That just confirms why they should of made Liquid PURELY for the vee!!

Both look good...But the Vee is just staggering.

Ian

Focus TDCi
That Vee is just awesome, it's times like these that confirm for me that the mk2 is a better styling! Saying that I wouldn't turn down the chance of owning a R27 :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
the vee looks lush in that colour, don't think anything else looks half as good.

Very shiny!

LY V6 with Recaros
Was great meeting you guys yesterday! Was a good day. The pics look good, we'll get ours uploaded soon, although they're pretty similar to yours.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Very good pics they came out well didn't they, think deb still uploading all the pics so get ours on sometime soon!

clio 172
pm funky munky it was his car or search his threads not sure how often he comes on here now hes loving the sun in the s2k

E92 M3
thats spoiler on the 197 realy finishes the back end off thats what the 197 should always come with

them pics look mint very bright lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL...Nice to see my opinion still stands. LY should of been exclusively made on the vee!