ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some new additions to the Flamer.

172 Flamer
Gave the car a quick clean today after fitting my KTR carbon splitter (with a hand from Pritchard, thanks Dan) that my better half got me for valentines day.

Also last weekend got a full Prospeed system fitted with silenced decat (thanks charlie, good work). Am impressed with his work and the quality of the exhaust. Was a little louder that I was expecting, but then again I've never had a decat before so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Overall opinion - I love it. Might get some vids up of it shortly when i get a bit more time.

Very pleased with the outcome of the splitter, really does make a huge difference to the look/stance of the car.

Anyway, I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking.
Hope you all like.
(Obligatory comment - Sorry bout the pics quality, sun was beaming and there just on my drive).

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Lastly, I'm going to be refurbing my wheels as they are in a mess. I'm in 2 minds whether to go the standard colour or go for black. Any comments or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Gareth.

Faded trophy
looking good gar splitter may take a beating though as your pritty low lol. charlie is the boy shouldve gon all out non silenced decat lol dont know if you remember ashes but the noise was off the chain lmao

Clio 1.2 16v
Exhaust is sweet as mate, their really good there arnt they. I think if your going to refurb them put them black if your contept on keeping them, but IMO i think it would look nice on some customs or even turinis. Never been keen on the 172 alloys

V smart though mate

Faded trophy
/\/\ +1 im sure someone will put the pick of the rediculasly nice flamer with gloss black wheels lol

172 Flamer
Is that 'whatisjustice'. I really do like his, but am undecided. I will be refurbing them myself, so will try 1 1st to see if the gloss black comes out good. Can't justify to myself spending £2/300 getting them done.

172 Flamer
splitter may take a beating though as your pritty low lol.
Lol I have put the suspension up since the Brecon run, gone up 5 turns. Hope it don't get wrecked, took ages putting it on, couldn't jack it up high enough to get under there with a tidy sized screwdriver. Was a bloody nightmare lol

non sport
get some spacers on the wheels to push them out more??looks really nice...the best colour!!

172 Flamer
Cheers guys, keep the thoughts coming bout the wheel colour choice.

It's a 3.5 inch rolled in slash cut.

Flame red 172
Good exhaust choice! :D I got exactly same fitted on my flamer last year by prospeed :D

How about white wheels? There is a flamer on here somewhere with white alloys which looks nice

500 Twinair
Def gloss black on the 172 alloys, will look really good, but make sure you have a big stock of tyre shine and clean the wheels every 2 days or so...

recaro'd 172 rep
exhaust looks lovely. i want something like that for my rep but i dont dare incase it all goes wrong

172 Flamer
exhaust looks lovely. i want something like that for my rep but i dont dare incase it all goes wrong

What you mean by it all going wrong? Cutting the bumper?

Thats what the pro's are there for, if they f**k it up, they will sort it.