ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some one has scratched the car

clio 182 black /gold
I think the council have caught it with there dust carts. Arse holes.
DSC_9524.jpg

DSC_9525.jpg

DSC_9526.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I could cope with that fella - I don't mind anything that can be removed! still like to know which thieving t**t took my tyre caps at work!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
thats a pisser, why not fill it in, rub it down and polish it back up? Worked very well on my pug.

320d
Gutted mate. At least its on a rubstrip not the actual panel of the car. I supose thats what they're there for.

clio 182 black /gold
I could cope with that fella - I don't mind anything that can be removed! still like to know which thieving tw*t took my tyre caps at work!
It will be some knob trying to spruce up there banger. No it was not me. My banger looks ok thank you.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Aye but they were chrome caps to match the wheels when I had them refurbished - they didn't take the collars though so they'd look pretty damn stupid on their own!

I'm off to bed ;)

clio 182 black /gold
Aye but they were chrome caps to match the wheels when I had them refurbished - they didn't take the collars though so they'd look pretty damn stupid on their own!

I'm off to bed ;)
Night then. Check on ebay lol.

^And you wouldn't be pissed if it happened to your car? If it won't polish out it will need painting or replacing, either way its a pain in the ass!

clio 182 black /gold
Get some balls!

It´s a scuff FFS!
It´s not like it´s been an aggressive key mark or something!
And it´s on the bump strip! :rolleyes:
Ok lets swap bump strips. Saves me doing it. It is only a bump strip but i have just had the rear bumper done. My car seem to be a magnet for people to hit it.

Da

Less
Get some balls!

It´s a scuff FFS!
It´s not like it´s been an aggressive key mark or something!
And it´s on the bump strip! :rolleyes:

Yeah, cos that's the attitude to have when someone damages your car...

Hope it gets fixed nice and cheaply Lee :)

GW RS200
Yeah - was only an accident, if you want frustration try my mate who had a VW beetle sprayed metallic purple and a week later overnight some cnut(s) probably from a night out had actually played noughts and crosses on every panel with a key - actual games!!!