ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some opinions please

J

jamesy

although i dont plan on changing just yet im trying to decide which clio to go for next ive managed to narrow it down to a silver ph1 172 or a williams im more in favour of the 172 at the mo what do we think?

1.9 Diesel RT
Williams. But I'm a major fan! lol...depends what you want the car for?

Hey, if you sell your valver, I'll give it a nice home!! lol...

J

jamesy

the problem is a williams dont seem much different to what i got apart from a bit quicker ive driven so many of em the x-factor seems to have worn off so i dont want to pay 3 grand for a car that i get in and feel bored in 5 minutes??

1.9 Diesel RT
Yeah, that makes sense for your situation. Go for the 172. They're nice cars, nice to drive and handle well. You have to make sure it's the right decision for you. I'm still in the phase of wanting a valver or a williams!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
which will u regret more not owning?

tbh the performance difference on either of the cars isnt that much diff, u wont notice it being noticable faster/slower, maybe a bit. but ur right it isnt much of a change but ask dazorz, he has just gone from a valver to a williams

id go for the williams myself.

106 GTi
Go for whichever you can find the best example of. I would like a Williams but know I would spend forever and a day looking for one that I was happy with.

Williams personally no comaprision the 172 has the more space better mpg less problems hopefullt ie no rust less age but the Williams is the more fun car.

Its no slammer for the 172 though its a great car just if i didn't need a car 100% for a long drive to work I'd have a Williams.

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
jamesy said:
the problem is a williams dont seem much different to what i got apart from a bit quicker ive driven so many of em the x-factor seems to have worn off so i dont want to pay 3 grand for a car that i get in and feel bored in 5 minutes??

Sounds like you ve already made up your mind.... 172 it is!

You ll never be bored again!!!:rasp:

J

jamesy

im thinking silver 172 ph1 with carbon bonnet, smoked tints, and 182 wheels>