ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some photos from today

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Few snaps from today after a drive with a mate! Had the old bill pull up beside us and watch too! :rasp:

r321821102.jpg

1821102.jpg

r321102.jpg

1821102a.jpg

r321102a.jpg

r321102b.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice photos !

What kit are you using (I'm guessing flashes but not sure as no obvious reflections) or is there some cheeky PP being used ? No exif available !

53 Clio 172
not sure what you have changed (filter/setting) but the pictures look awesome. They have a dark dull shineto them, like a lot

07 Campus Sport 1.2
amazing pictures, some of those shots look like the sort of shots used by car manufacturers to show off their new models, really really well done!

Clio 182 + Mini
Nice pictures, they look a little bit HDR to me? Not too clued up on these matters though lol. The wheels on the R32 are awesome.

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Thanks all, camera used was nikon d80 + nikon 28-70 2.8. Pretty sure this is how i want my car to look soon, what does everyone think?

182102blacklow.jpg