ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics and video from Brands

Seat Leon Supercopa
Hello chaps,

been a while, but here's some pics and a clip from the last round of Britcar at Brands :)
The Clio went off to Denmark in the end! We're sticking with the Leon for now..

O.
brands1.jpg
brands2.jpg
brands3.jpg
brands4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  182cup & 172 racecar
I could see that coming Owen,I thought "thats a strange line" and then whoops,poor Ash,it did look slippery though.Was much damage done?always sounds worse from inside.
How you both getting on with it?

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Its looked quite a nervous setup in the wet. Was it set up for drier conditions?

Seat Leon Supercopa
Hi Tony, pretty good ta mate. It wasn't too bad really, made a bit of a mess of the splitter and floor, but otherwise OK! It's a very different car to drive to the Clio, but we're getting the hang of it.

Seat Leon Supercopa
Its looked quite a nervous setup in the wet. Was it set up for drier conditions?

Sort of, it was more the cold that was causing us some issues. The chronology of the video is actually backwards, the bit where ash goes off was on wets in the wet. The fight I was having with it was later on, it was too dry for wets but still a little damp for the slicks that were on! Got there in the end and managed to grab the class pole, so was happy with that!

Seat Leon Supercopa
Thanks Nick, great pics!
That was Bullrun's car on the trailer....big coming together with the wilds BMW at druids on the last lap! Watched the video with them afterwards...brutal!
Do you have any pics of it?

Oil Burner
No unfortunately not. It was far too dark by then to do track photos.

Thats quite some damage to do at Druids!