ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Pics of Clio Trophy Number / 500

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235

It hasnt got a number yet - Im waiting for the dealers to get back to me! Apparently at the end of this month, Due to the Dieppe factory closing for August.

Hang on ill take a pic and show u.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

oooh interesting !!

wonder if some people are gonna have the same number ;)

have they told you what number it will be ??
surley they must have a plack lying around, since they never fitted it to you car.

Lee

BMW M2C

I think Jeremy commented on this the other week. They knew it had left the factory without one. It will get the one assigned to its VIN number. The dealer has to get that from Renault.

The dealer didnt know what number I was getting until it arrived, even though I told him it was 007!

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235

Nope, still dont know, obviously there are only 500 of these plates so another one is having to be manufactured for my vehicle.

Yeah im not too conccerned really as the car is absolutley fantastic, and for such a silly cosmetic thing such as that, to get upset about it would be nuts.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 14 August 2005
So the plate is stuck to the seat runner? how daft?

Yeah, swap the seats and you lose it. Not that I would of course, as I love them.

Noticed the same seats come in an Aston Martin Vanquish today, only those are retrimmed.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 14 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 14 August 2005So the plate is stuck to the seat runner? how daft?

Yeah, swap the seats and you lose it. Not that I would of course, as I love them.

Thats a bit poor!

Surely there are plenty of places it could have been rivited/bonded?
Dash? Centre Console? Silver strips along the front of the dash.

Is it a Trophy 2? LOL how can they possibly f**k things like that up when there are only 500 cars? How did it leave the factory?

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

i like these wee clios but they are always too high for my liking - look nicer when they are much lower but i dont know how much that would change or muck up the handling which it was designed for :S

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 15 August 2005
Stunning matey, Imagine if you got 500/500. The last Trophy!

He wont get that. ;)

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 15 August 2005

Stunning matey, Imagine if you got 500/500. The last Trophy!

He wont get that. ;)

JT? Or are you going to swap yours ??!lol

[Edited by lagerlout1 on 15 August 2005 at 12:24pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Boydie on 15 August 2005

i like these wee clios but they are always too high for my liking -
I think that too, but as you said, its all down to their super dooper suspension set up.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 15 August 2005Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 August 2005 Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 15 August 2005 Stunning matey, Imagine if you got 500/500. The last Trophy!

He wont get that. ;) JT? Or are you going to swap yours ??!lol[/QUOTE]

[Edited by lagerlout1 on 15 August 2005 at 12:24pm]

Not sure I can say. Keep an eye on some of the more popular car mags though. lol

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 15 August 2005

Is it a Trophy 2? LOL how can they possibly f**k things like that up when there are only 500 cars? How did it leave the factory?

I bet there will be more than 500 made...

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 15 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 15 August 2005

I bet there will be more than 500 made...

Bet you there wont