ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of my 182

f**king spanking!!!!! :D

Blue or black seats would look better imo, same as the air intake!! but the colour and the stripes are cracking!!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Yeah the intake is temporary...would prefer it a different colour, same goes for seats but funds limited me a bit with regards to them- will hopefully upgrade to some really nice carbon fibre ones in the summer.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

looking good mate....that colour has really grown on me...and the stripes...:D:cool:

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

cheers people

...danny, they certainly do mate! The driving experience is vastly improved with bucket seats and harnesses :D

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Cheers Chris, the plate was something i saw and just had to have lol...think it fits in with the theme of the car.

cool, how much were the springs if you dont mind me asking + i was told that lowering springs were not available for the 182 yet ????

172 mk2

Quote: Originally posted by harv172 on 25 April 2005

cool, how much were the springs if you dont mind me asking + i was told that lowering springs were not available for the 182 yet ????
springs are the same as the 172, its just coilovers that are different.

k-tec, BBPT, even ebay. about 80-90 notes

ive got them, lot better than std.

howie p

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

cheers guys.

Springs are very good value in terms of money and performance, as mentioned above-about £80

Gee cup- the seats were out my old mini but i think they retail for £125 each, best person to talk to about seats is Yozza...thats where ill be buying my next set.

In addition to the seats you will need subframes which are £60 each, and of course harnesses if youre gonna do it properly. All well worth it because the driving position/experience is improved ten fold.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Cheers :)

Chris, the stripes are love or hate for many people imo but tbh some days i feel like taking them off and some days i really like them lol

Guilbert, that picture of the interior is missing the rear seats, luggage net etc haha.

Manney, pics were taken down in cornwall-Widemouth bay near bude

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 24 April 2005

I wish mate, just runinng 40mm Apex springs...seem to of done the job tho ;)
That to me just looks the perfect drop for the 182 how about uprated shocks?

Rob.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Yeah the drop is about right, low enough to look good but high enough to not worry about speed bumps. Ill most probably upgrade to coilovers when funds allow.