ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics with my new cam :-)

Clio MK2 (1.2)
paste picturs using
post link between them parts :)

Wow, it's certainly different. :eek:

Here are the pictures for those that don't click the link

orangeclio4.gif

orangeclio2.gif

orangeclio1.gif

orangeclio3.gif

is dirty.
Doesn't look too bad. Not my kind of thing though. I can appreciate you have spent lots of time on it. If you like it then it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I know most won't agree, but I like that, maybe without the rear lights though, aside from that good effort imo :D

1.8 8v RSi
that is f**kin awesome mate!
really like that and a bloody good job on it!
ignore the haters
some of us on here do love somethign different. makes a change to open up a thread that doesnt have a sparkly trohpy or racing blue lol
keep it up

182-racing-blue

Why is it that anything modded east of Gt Yarmouth is slated???

We all know there are some crazy Europeans out there and the amount of effort made should be appreciated.

I think this orange monstrosity looks gash and all I've done to my boring mundane RB is coilovers, induction kit and uprated the brakes. So who am I to slate or hate?

We all love to post pics of our cars and we all love to recieve nice comments. A simple "not to my taste" should suffice, afterall we all love Renaults from valvers to vee's thats why we are here arent we???

IMHO lol

Clio 182 FF RB
I like it :) from what people were saying i thought it was gunna be some big bogie green thing with a bodykit so massive it looked like it was about to take off but i think that has been done really well, lovin the colour and the wheels with the orange rims and the way the bodykit is done makes it look subtle but phat. Thumbs up from me.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not my cup of tea, but obviously put a lot of work into it. Like the seats. Not sure about the Lusty coloured paint job.

Ph1 172
looks like a lot of work has gone into this.
Not a fan of some of it but the wheels and brakes are awesome.

if you like this kind of thing it is a good effort.
I don't see what is wrong with the ph2 wheel, the ph1 wheels are gash

i like it from the front, colours nice, dont like the wheels, but they do work!! seats are nice, only bad bits the rear bumper and lights

good work tho