ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some shots for Uni project...

Got a project on at uni for a collaborative effort and we decided to do a fashion show, but a post apocalyptic fashion show.

So I went out and did some model shoots, to be used as a back drop during the live event, which I shall also be shooting.

I had no choice in the models or clothing so basically had to use what I was given.

And to those of you looking at my flickr, yes I had to take the shots of the lad in stockings and suspenders :dapprove:

C+C welcome :)

3201207861_3c79404560.jpg

3201926144_bb0b195837.jpg

3201829857_018f119d6c.jpg

3202667630_908159d8c7.jpg

3201466813_014a7e5fcd.jpg

3201387547_038c21e27a.jpg

3201306411_2957ed3a5b.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they are nice i like the first one but its a little to much contrast and the model blends in to the background...

the bottom one of the girl with red hair and red scarf is nice but the colours are too close and similar, try adjusting so there is more of difference...

my oppinion anyway.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Thank God you didn't put the photos of the guy up, lol! Good shots, what uni course are you doing btw?

Rally bus
Excellent, one of my models lives not far away from there, we might have to pay it a visit :)

Rally bus
Looks good from the pics on 28 days later, I assume there's no problem getting in and no security bods? I like the train best!

Looks good from the pics on 28 days later, I assume there's no problem getting in and no security bods? I like the train best!

Train is by the main road so thats easily accessible.

There's one camera but no physical presence, been up loads and had no bother and plenty of others go there too.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Fantastic pictures!
How do you go about getting the effect you have in the last picture? Colour and black/ white?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good shots pal, how much control did you have with the lighting etc? Looks like awkward conditions to shoot in!

Me personally, none. As one guy was being assessed on his lighting abilities, I hate not being in control, it's not nice lol.

Cheers though Ian.

Rally bus
Its an old theme park in Scarborough. Mr Marvels, google it and look on 28dayslater forum, its an amazing place.

Did some shots there yesterday, it's a good location for portraits shoots. We were going to do some on the train but unfortunately it was in use! Did a few in Peasholm Park and down the coast at Kilnsea too :D

Ahhh cool get them up dude! Would love to see them.

It's a great place, I need to get up there for some landscape shots before they flatten it all for an entertainments centre.

The train was in use? Wow thats not been running for ages!

Rally bus
Yeah, the train was full of people! So we headed up the hill instead.

Here's some, did a few quick ones straight off the camera as the subject wanted to see a few earlier.

marvel01.jpg

marvel02.jpg

marvel06.jpg

marvel07.jpg

marvel03.jpg

marvel05.jpg

Rally bus
Cheers, and thanks for telling me about the location!

A good spot if you're doing any more post-apolyptic stuff is an old military place near Kilnsea, down the coat from Scarborough near the Humber. It's all fallen apart due to coastal erosion but that just adds to the location in my opinion. Here's a couple of shots from there:

marvel08.jpg

marvel09.jpg

We planned to do some up near Robin Hood's Bay as well but ran out of time as I was also photographing a gig in the evening. There was a lovely sunset on the way back to her house so we had to stop to get one more shot...

marvel10.jpg

I've heard of it, never been though, will have to go have a browse, but unfortunately not doing anymore for uni, doesn't stop me going though :)