ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some updated pics and list of mods

heres the list of mods as promised

H&R coilover suspension – approx 50mm drop

Oz F1 Cup 17” alloys
Clio Cup front splitter
Clio Cup rear spoiler
Clio 182 exhaust tail pipe surround
Silver Enigma indicator bulbs front and rear
Upgraded roof aerial
2.0 16vlave badges (on doors) painted anthracite/andromeda around letters
Private number plates
Yozzasport Bootlid sticker
Hill Power bonnet sticker

Brake Calipers painted silver
Brembo High Carbon discs (front)
Green stuff front pads

Prospeed full exhaust
Prospeed 200cell sport cat
Hill power induction kit
Hill power Blue silicon intake bend

Hill power strut top caps
Hill power painted engine cover (same silver as car)
Blue Apiro Hose/wire covers
Chrome battery cover
Chromed Engine hoist eye
Polished plenham
Polished Fuel Rail guard – completely smoothed at front
Bailey header tank
Chrome Effect Fuse Box cover

Autostyle custom mats
Chrome gear lever surround
Momo gear knob
Alpine head unit with Ipod wired in and all stalk buttons wired in
Focal rear speakers
Luggage tray in boot
Clifford blue alarm led to replace standard red
Clifford Alarm stickers on windows
Richbrook tax disc holder with engraved clio sport
Phase 1 Clio 172 rear headrests re-trimmed in dark grey to match existing interior
Dashboard strips painted to match side badges andromeda
Renault Megane 225 footrest
Hill Power Sticker on dash strip
Renault sport Clio stickers on rear windows
Cliosport.net sticker on back window

Recaro Black Gold 182
Car looks fantastic Tim, how do you get on with the brodit clip mounted there, i've got mine down by the gear stick, just wondered if it got in the way of anything?

no its great - it has to go there as I have another part of the brodit range that mounts on to the dashboard in that specific place - no screws etc - one side goes into the glove box and a small plastic hinge slots into a gap in the dash and the other side has another plastic hinge type thing that clips in behind the stereo surround - I use it for my Ipod - took bloody ages to find something suitable - works great now.

only thing I do have to do is swivel the mount so I can get a cd in and out of the head unit as the front flips down but all fits very nicely.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love this car :approve:

Even makes me like the clio in silver - thats an achievement Tim ;)

i just looked at this picture and thought 'I can't believe that used to be mine' - bit gutted now!

CIMG1258.jpg

im driving a k-reg 1.9 diesel clio at the moment and not really enjoying it especially after seeing those pics

O4 Dynamique
This is a really nice car. Its nice to see a 172 with something other than Turini's. Simple, Clean, and Orginial.
Nice one fella.

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
this is car makes me light headed, its just too good. if it were mine i wud keep standard gear stik and put 182 style exhaust on. I love this car

looking mint mate, love them wheels. Have some pics of your motor on my comp for some reason, lol. noticed them the other day o0

lol this is an old thread! Was a lush 172 - often think about getting another but could never spend that on it again!

Hill Power did then engine cover - but I would recommend Middo off here - will do a top job for a really good price - pm him mk1-16v