ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somebody takes GTR2 way too seriously...

172 Cup
There's enjoying playing a game, there's geeky, then there's taking it a little too seriously..

PICT0467sml.JPG

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17405978&page=44&pp=30

172cup
my gf's ex was a 39 year old fookin geeklord. all he ever did was play online games on the x-box. fukin nerds need to get out a bit more.

my gf's ex was a 39 year old fookin geeklord. all he ever did was play online games on the x-box. fukin nerds need to get out a bit more.

In your opinion :eek:

That rig rocks. If you're going to do something then do it properly, I say :rasp:

Eveyone should do what makes them happy I reckon :approve:

Fair play to them, if my numbers came up in the lottery I would love to do something similar (with a bigger monitor). I play that game enough to justify it!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Also I would be using a 30" display. That looks like 20" to me.

Was just going to say the same, otherwise, its cool I reckon....I would, if my wife would let me... ;)

Infact if i could blow £20k on a PC, I'd get a Dymanics 301.... ;)

Simon

LOL Simon - our MD got me to email the States in order to get a price list on one of those. He was seriously tempted to get two and have them setup head-to-head.

D.

Was just going to say the same, otherwise, its cool I reckon....I would, if my wife would let me... ;)

Infact if i could blow £20k on a PC, I'd get a Dymanics 301.... ;)

Simon

LOL Simon - our MD got me to email the States in order to get a price list on one of those. He was seriously tempted to get two and have them setup head-to-head.

D.

That would be well cool, but damn expensive :)
Last time I looked they where around £20k, what are they priced at now?

Simon

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^^ - I made the mistake of giving the 'salesman' my email address. He kept chipping away at the price and I think it came down to around £16,800. Still bloody expensive, but two of those linked up, after a few bevvies - that would be cool.

Maybe if I got BenR drunk enough, I'd 'ave 'im on one lap at least. ;)

D.

^^^^^ - I made the mistake of giving the 'salesman' my email address. He kept chipping away at the price and I think it came down to around £16,800. Still bloody expensive, but two of those linked up, after a few bevvies - that would be cool.

Maybe if I got BenR drunk enough, I'd 'ave 'im on one lap at least. ;)

D.

lol, a group buy maybe..... ;) lol :)

but then £33.6k would buy a great "Real" car too....lol

Simon

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I know a guy in Tempe Arizona, who has a Cessna Skyhawk 172 flight simulator in his office, the real McCoy, as used to train Pilots.

I asked him why, and he said, "because I cant get the friggin 747 one in here !!"

He also had a Harley in the en-suit bathroom. Nice guy but mad as a box of frogs and more money than sense !