ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone explain this to me please?

Civic Vtec y0
Says 52 reg there? I didnt think they made any in the new style reg like yourself?

I may be wrong tho lol

Chocolate Bar™
seen quite a few Y's from 2001, so am guessing at pre-reg's for a 51 but as it says 52 looks like they've done a dodgy with the photo.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i did wonder if the car was maybe a pre-reg. they also say its a 172 cup...which i think we all know its not. just grabbed my attention when i saw 52 plate 172....had a look....and was bitterly disapointed lol

Civic Vtec y0
seen quite a few Y's from 2001, so am guessing at pre-reg's for a 51 but as it says 52 looks like they've done a dodgy with the photo.
True, maybe added a photo of another 172 they have had. It does still say awaiting photo tho so maybe thats just in the mean time?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
True, maybe added a photo of another 172 they have had. It does still say awaiting photo tho so maybe thats just in the mean time?

even so there is a photo of a mk1 172 with a 51plate on it...

Unl;ikly yo get many 52 plates but then again a garage might have bought one to get the numbers and coulnd't sell it even worse when the new one came out.

There some 172's Mk2 on very late plates I'm sure there a few on 04 same with the CUps.