ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone give me 19k

was in getting my car back today, renault edinburgh are selling a v6 for 19k. Seems to be brand new, or its just sat in a show room its whole life:)

They really are such stunning motors and I was trying to get my dad interested.

"Look at that dad"

"christ 19k for a hair dressers car"

"dad...it appears to have a 3.0 v6 engine....."

"hmm its still a clio, but I spose its quite nice"

he was having a laugh with me likes, but my god what id give for one of them:)

I went in to have a look inside and the salesman said that i would have to give him a cheque for the car first before i could even sit in it. What an ass. Mckay Mazda at the bottom of murrayfield stadium have a V6 parked next to a 360modena, i think you can still see the slaver marks on the window where i have been.

i cant believe someone said that to you in a showroom! i would have given him the back hand and said check that u bloody gimp!

HOW RUDE!

Well that is the discrimination I get even in Comet , cause i look young the salesmen take the piss. Anyway it was the day i was going out to get a Cup and the garage Renault Edinburgh didnt get my money for one so they lost out on nearly 12k just for being arrogan tw*ts.

Funny, Renault London West has a 52plate V6 in silver on the forecourt too.

Also a mk1 172 in silver X937 UBG or something. Was it anyone heres?

Reth clio cup, where you from?

me and my mate went into the mazda garage at murryfield, asked to see the V6...we were told they were holding it for someone...even though it had been there for like a year.

Id have loved to rip out a breifcase of money, told them they just lost the sale and walked out laughing...alas i didnt happen to have 25k on me:)

Revels Mum & Sister

I have to disagree.

Went to my Local Renault Garage. (Yeovil). Said I was interested in a 172. Took the effort to take me all the way round to the Allotment with the cars. Had a play with one that just came in.

Came back the next day and test drove the demstrator. Talked for a bit about my valver. Seemed to know a fair bit. Also had a V6 let me sit in it. Press buttons. Have a good look round.

Even though I am 19. Which I find a downfall as they think you arent going to buy anything. Not at the moment. But this time next will be able to. Top guy!!! V6 is yummyyy, droollllllllllll

Quote: Originally posted by Reth Clio cup on 25 February 2003

I went in to have a look inside and the salesman said that i would have to give him a cheque for the car first before i could even sit in it.
You shoulda written a cheque out - at least hes happy, and either a) Cancel it or b) know it wont clear.

hehe.

Daz.

Renault newcastle have a v6 clio in stock at the minute it,s on the forecourt for 19,000 on a 2ooo plate,while i was there buying a 172 a lad came to have a test drive in it , when he started it up jesus what a noise i,ve never heard such a horny sounding car in my life, that v6 grumble i nearly cum in my pants. When the lad came back from the test drive he was green,i asked him what it was like, his reply was f***ing fast and scary and he,d have to think twice about buying it, well after hearing it i,m selling the missus, the dog, and the house, I WANT ONE.

Personally I would have used my west country accent and exagurated it. I would then of asked if it has child safety locks, is it Diesel?, and is it suitable for towing?.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I went to renault edinburgh (well the one at sighthill industrial estate) asked to see a 172, they pointed out the demo car that they had and were trying to sell for just under 14K.

Had a look around it and decided then that I wanted one but that I wasnt going to pay that price for it, it had a dent in the door and one of the salepersons fags in the car, he had been using it to drive about everyhwere..probably thrashed sensless

Clio John i am from Tranent in East Lothian, i bought my coupe brand new from Renault Edinburgh 3 years ago because the Abercromby garage wouldnt let me test drive one, now with the incident with my details i dont think i will be going to any of the Renult dealers in Edinburgh again, might just go an give the Livingston one a go when it comes to servicing.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Reth Clio cup on 25 February 2003

I went in to have a look inside and the salesman said that i would have to give him a cheque for the car first before i could even sit in it. What an ass. Mckay Mazda at the bottom of murrayfield stadium have a V6 parked next to a 360modena, i think you can still see the slaver marks on the window where i have been.

Thats Horrid!

From the first day I set foot into a Renault Dealer I got wonderful friendly service.

I recently sold my much beloved Clio 1.4 16V to Renault but stupid me realised afterwards that Id forgotten to take my clear repeaters off the car so I phoned up the dealer, and asked if he could do it for me and Id be round later to pick them up.

Sure enough I get to renault and they have the repeaters but not the bulbs...didnt realise I wanted them too...not a problem, we hop into his Laguna and head on over to their workshop (different sales and workshop locations) to go fetch the bulbs. While we were there he asked me if I wanted to go check out the owners V6...I jumped at the chance.

Unfortunately the owner wasnt in so i couldnt get into the drivers seat but they were very keen to let me drool all over it so that I would take my car back to them for its servicing...Now thats service.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by ClioJohn on 26 February 2003
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5c8fc7">KDF where you from, thats the garage i was in this morning.

Edinburgh.. LOL.

more specifically I live near corstorphine.. so the sighthill garage is my local.