ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone to design a website for us.

www.renparts.co.uk
Ive had a few quotes from people to design us a basic page for Cliospares.
Probably going to comprise of about 5 pages, and i would like to add an online shop with secure online ordering at a later date. I need somebody with the skills to do this.
No disrespect, i have had quotes from a couple of people on here and looking at their other work it looks brilliant and i don't think its overpriced, but at the moment its just the amount of money im wanting to spend on the website is limited to keep setup costs low. Preferably around 200-300 pounds but possibly more for a basic website just with the company information on. Obviously i would be looking at spending several more hundred when i want an online shop but for now. What im looking for is probably someone wanting to do it for some extra money rather than someone who runs it as their business as i can totally respect that it wouldn't be worth their while for the sums on offer.
If anyone is interested either post in the thread or PM me.

www.renparts.co.uk
looking again, am going to need a basic stock page of cars currently breaking ad salvage cars for sale that i can update myself.

C

clvs2222

i would, but cant be arsed at the mo. got to much to do without taking on another

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I am very busy at the mo, BUT.... I can help you out if you are struggling.

By helping out, I can install you decent online shop software, and get it all up and running as it comes out the box. From there it would be up to you, or someone else to customise and look after it it etc, but I did this for a friend of mine and he has been using it 'as it comes' with no problems for months now! (selling car parts online also)

If this is enough, then drop me a PM and Ill show you some examples. Cost would be minimal!

I can also help out with hosting etc if required.

Cheers

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hey there, you have PM.

I know an extremely good webdesigner who has made sites for various businesses and is quiet recognised. He's soon to be my brother in law! Honestly, when you see his work you will be amazed. Best sites I have seen, and he makes it easy for you to update it yourself etc. I will have a word and see if we can sort out some kind of deal for you. He handles the hosting, domain and everything.

Cheers.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i had a website made by jon_r for a very good price.

Jon is highly proffessional and i can definetely recommend his work.

Honda. Tesla Someday
PM'd

Honestly mate, give me a shout on the number I sent you and I can seriously say you won't be disappointed.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Right, spoke to him (bro in law to be) and he's forwarding some links on to me so you can all see his designs etc.

Will post up once I get home and get on my hotmail!