ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something in the works from Canon...

1.2 Dynamique billabong
is it the 50D, if so they was a review in my magazine, its ment to be good but not the 5D replacement everyone was hoping

B

Brown.

tried to raise levels to find out a big black box pasted over the lower half of the camera lol.....its the 5d replacement though....and not the 50d...50 is not a full body full frame camera, also why replace full frame with 1.6 crop sensor lol

5d mk2........ only name that could be imaginable.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
yup mk2 sounds about right

in 35mm slr cameras the next up from the eos 5 is the eos 3 but for digital that would make it the 3d lol which would sound shite and probably confuse people

Full Moon :D

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0809/08091705canon_5dmarkII.asp

Key Specifications:

* New 21.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with improved EOS Integrated Cleaning System (E.I.C.S.)
* New Full HD 1080 resolution movie recording
* 3.9 frames per second continuous shooting
* High performance DIGIC 4 providing superb image quality
* Maximum 310 large JPEG images in a single burst with a UDMA card
* 3.0” VGA (920k dots) Clear View LCD
* ISO 100-6400 (expansion from 50 up to 25,600)
* 9 AF points + 6 Assist AF points

Last edited:
Canon & Nikon are really raising the bar (and price tags!) at the moment, damn i need to be on a CS wage!!!

Cupra
Useful for peeping papz though. I would still be torn between this and the 1D for that money though..... two different proposes for a camera but still.... the 1D!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Phew, glad i spent a s**t load of money on EF-s lenses yesterday otherwise my bank would have been on the cusp of going under......;)

Lovely camera, think i'll stick to my amateur 50d for now.

Oil Burner
Nice camera. No interest to me due to sports. But interesting to see the sensors are all going 20-24 region with full frame sensors.

Most interesting thing about this camera for me, they quote water resistant to 10mm of rain in 3 mins. Which strikes me as fairly good.

But no new lenses launched with it?

dk

911 GTS Cab
it is a good spec but the sony 900 seems like a better deal still to me, still dn't agree with this video rubbish in DSLR's.

Nice camera. No interest to me due to sports. But interesting to see the sensors are all going 20-24 region with full frame sensors.

Most interesting thing about this camera for me, they quote water resistant to 10mm of rain in 3 mins. Which strikes me as fairly good.

But no new lenses launched with it?

Just the 24L f/1.4 II so far (which didn't really need revising!), the 24-105 F4 IS is still the perfect 'kit lens' for FF. Still time for a few updates etc before photokina though..